The person making a booking:
• accepts full responsibility, in his or her personal capacity, for any losses, breakages or damages of any nature whatsoever occurring to See @ Sea, or the content therefor, for the duration of their stay;
• agrees to convey these Terms and Conditions to all the members in their group, and accept the responsibility to ensure that all members adhere to the stipulations of these Terms and Conditions.
• accepts that the number of people in See @ Sea is limited to 10. Extra people can not be accommodated and are NOT allowed.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION TO THE PROPERTY IS RESERVED
If any person misbehaves, in the judgement of the owner/manager and on owner’s/manager’s request, everyone in the group has to leave the premises immediately, without a warning. In such an instant, payment will not be refunded.
The following actions are considered as misbehaviour:
• Excessive noise and/or loud music, at any time during the day or night. Note: When neighbours can hear music or noise, it is “excessive” or “loud”;
• If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to;
• Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday, matric gathering (even after they have completed final exams), bachelor/hen parties on the premises, and
• Any other action judged by the owner/manager as misbehaviour.
ALL FACILITIES ARE USED AT OWN RISK AND GUEST(S) HOLD HARMLESS
• The Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord/owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognise that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord/owner may maintain on the premises does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
• This property is privately owned; the owners of the property are not responsibly for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the rental premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, you agree to release Owners (and all of their partners, employees, officers, agents,representatives), and agree to indemnify then against, any and all injuries, liability, claims, demands, cause of action, costs ( including attorney’s fees), to or by you, or to any other person you bring onto the rental premises or to any third person that arise from, with respect to, are in any way related to or in connection with, directly or indirectly, your presence, rental, occupation or use of the property; whether or not caused, in whole or in part, due to the sole, joint or concurrent negligence of the owners.
This agreement and all matters or dispute incidental thereto or arising from, shall in all respect be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, including all matters of construction, validity and performance.
NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOLIDAY HOME. If smoking outside, please dispose of the cigarette butts outside in the blue can provided for this purpose.
NO PETS are allowed in the holiday home or on the property, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
NO DRIVING ON OR PARKING ON THE GRASS
• Ample off-street parking is available.
NO ITEMS ARE TO BE REMOVED FROM SEE @ SEA
Towels provided are not to be used on the beach. Guests need to provide their own beach towels.
KEY & BREAKAGE SECURITY DEPOSIT
The Key & Breakage Deposit is usually refundable within 10 business days after departure, subject to Standard Terms & Conditions.
The following will affect the refund:
• If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded;
• If the windows and/or doors are left open/unlocked after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
• If the owner/manager become aware of any act of misbehaviour as defined in this Terms & Conditions, the Key & Breakage deposit will not be refunded.
• If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit. The responsible person should check the contents of the house on arrival and should notify the manager within one hour of arrival should any item be damaged.
• If there are any stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the Key & Breakage Deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen ( this is not a full and complete list); Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self tanning or quick tanning lotions, suntan oils;
• Any costs incurred to rectify the holiday home after the stay, will be subtracted from the Key & Breakage deposit, e.g should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessively dirty dishes are left.
NOTE: If the Key & Breakage Deposit is not enough to cover all damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of the agreement remains responsible, in his or her personal capacity, for additional costs.